Capsacin in hot peppers are shown to kill human cancer cells implanted in mice but the dosage was 400 milligrams three times a week the equivalent of 3-8 habanero peppers depending on how hot they are! What would a man have to take to approximate the dosage given to the mice? Too huge and hot to contemplate. The article is from Yahoo News and Reuters.
Friday, March 17, 2006
- Name: Ki
- Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States
- Birds-towhees, nuthatches, flickers
- Tickbot attracts and kills disease carrying ticks....
- Aieee! attack of the flour moths
- Hellebores as cut flower
- Stardust search
- Japanese maple "Beni kawa"
- "Tilling" - modifying plants using non-gmo? method...
- Japanese maple "Benikawa" in snow
- Dog walk & lead foot starts & air pollution
- Hungersite: make a free donation with a click of y...