Saturday, December 30, 2006

Troubles with Blogger and Garden Voices/Forums

I guess the orchid post won't be the last one for the year after all. I was disturbed and dismayed to see that all my links to other blogs has disappeared! Now I'll have to dig around to see what became of the links. Has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't been able to post any questions or comments on the GardenForum website in about a month. Sent them an email several weeks ago about this but have not gotten a response.

The GardenVoices website was slow to load earlier in the week and now I get a timed out notice when trying to bring up the website. I wonder if the GardenWeb site is having major problems?

5 Comments:

Blogger Carol Michel said...

I've not tried the GardenForum website, but have noticed the general slowness of GardenVoices and wonder if they do have a systemic problem.

On the links to other blogs, was this after you converted to new Blogger? If it was, it happens to everyone... you have to load back all your links to other sites. It is a bit time consuming...

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on gardenweb also as MrBrownThumb and I've been having problems loading the gardenvoices page. I thought it was just me but I haven't been able to get on for the past couple of days to read.

Although I didn't have a problem with the link when I moved over to the new blogger. All the links came over. I just had to reorganize them and make new categorize but they were all there.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Ki said...

Hi Carol and Mrbrownthumb,
I see that my links are back again, maybe it was the blogroll website that was having the problem because when I switched to the new blogger the links were there.

I'm still having problems with gardenvoices but I can now comment on the gardenforums Gardenweb site again.

Thanks for your observations and comments.
Happy New Year.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I usually can get to the Gardenweb forums with no problem, but Garden Voices gives me grief a lot of the time. Sometimes I cheat and use Garden Rant as a source for links because they seem to have a lot of other blogs posted on their sidebar at the left... just a tip, just in case. :)

Hope you had a Happy New Year!

7:00 PM  
Blogger ONLINE PRODUCTS said...

Happy spring, anyone growing bhut jolokia?My first time contact me.
http://bhutjolokia.blogspot.com

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory