Friday, December 24, 2004

Upcoming topics

Merry Christmas!
This will be a short entry. I'm tired from all the running around for gifts and parties and trying to learn about and starting a blog. This was definitely the wrong time of the year to do this. Instant burnout!

Anyway stay tuned for some upcoming topics:

Earthworm suicide

Mystery of the year

The "Beast"

Rock collecting

Townhouse vs home with 1/3 acre gardening

Rock moving and lifting

Digging a fishpond

Sad vegetable garden

Sulfur spray

Magnolias

More magnolias

And on and on...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nickie said...

Good start! I love reading other garden blogs...especially during the winter. man I miss my camilia forest I had back In CA. Cant grow them here and am reluctant to try growing them as a houseplant. Thanks for posting the pics!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Looking forward to reading your entry on 'Earthworm Suicide.'

Welcome to the path of words that lead to so many gardens. It's good to meet you.

My path starts here: Garden Djinn.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory