Monday, July 11, 2005

Anger?

The Google ads in the sideboard of this blog is supposed to reflect the content of the current blog. But looking at the japanese beetle blog this morning I noticed the ads were about anger management. I wonder if they #x@*%#$! know something about me that I don't? Fungus, giant scales, mildew, fire blight, beetles, pesticides, eradicate, mash, squash, arrrgh! kill, kill, kill!

Brought up the blog again and now it's spyware removal, adware, anti spyware ads, huh? What gives? What keywords is the bot picking up?

Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory