Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Villa Taranto japanese maple


Here's the photo of the "Villa Taranto" which was to be included with the previous post but somehow was eliminated. Behind it are two "Black Dragon" cryptomeria at least I think they are cryptomerias. Well they can't be cryptomeria because I looked it up and that's a zone 7-10 tree and these are very hardy with exposure to NW winter winds that funnel through a gap between houses. I'll look it up later. And to the right a bit of the much devoured by japanese beetle crepe myrtle. I've seen crepe myrtle spelled crape and I don't know why but somehow I think that would be the preferred spelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory