Friday, January 04, 2008

Can't view complete blog with photos using Explorer! One more reason to use Firefox.

Recently, Pam of Digging and Annie of The Transplantable Rose brought to my attention that they weren't able to see the blog or the photos on my site. A few weeks ago I looked at some new templates but decided to stick with the old format. In switching back I must have broken a html element. Unfortunately I didn't make a copy of the old template before I did the little experiment so I will have to do a painstaking search for the broken element.

Because I use Firefox I was unaware that people using the Explorer browser weren't able to see the complete blog. Apparently Firefox fixes minor broken html elements so the blog can be viewed normally. So hang in there people using Explorer, though you won't be able to see this blog I hope to have everything corrected soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I'm on Firefox, I'm seeing your blog just fine. Good luck with the fix, Ki.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ki said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for the heads up about not seeing the full blog with IE. I read an article which reported that more than 90% of people still use Internet Explorer despite the security holes and Microsoft's laissez faire attitude in providing user friendly options so it behooves me to find the broken html element for IE users. I think you'll like using Firefox. I'm using their Beta 2 test program which is purported to be much smaller and faster. There are still some bugs to work out but for the most part I find it quite nice to use. Thanks again.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory