Monday, October 02, 2006

More plant photo sites

I was looking for a medlar, Mespilus, online as I had seen a picture of it in a book and thought it may have been a beautiful small tree we saw in the courtyard of the Cloisters in New York and stumbled upon these websites. Someone we talked to said it was a quince, Cydonia oblonga but that was not right as I bought two Cydonia oblonga plants and they didn't look anything like the trees at the Cloisters. The medlar looks more like the tree. Now I need to find mail order nurseries that sell them.

Plant photo website abound. Here are three more.

A German site.

A Dutch site.

And an Italian site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zone 6, New Jersey, United States

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Carnival-small Blogroll Me!

Listed on Blogwise

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Gardening  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory